Struggling with coding automated tests for your responsive web-app, full of asynchronous JS, yet on various types of devices, ha? Then it worth to join and visit this free webinar.
This session is organised by Applitools, you will learn how to:
- Implement generic tests that work for all the layouts of your app
- Control browser’s viewport size to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate layout-specific assertions in your tests
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
Yet the organizers follow with advanced session, where they going to implement a complete Selenium-based automated test for a popular responsive website from scratch.
Date: Tuesday, July 26
Time: 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 5 pm GMT
Duration: 1 hour