This event going to be quite interesting. You’re probably don’t want to miss it.
If so, go register and add a note into your calendar!
Topics to be covered
- Lessons Learned from Jeep — Case Study Review — Chris Valasek, Security Lead — Uber ATC
- Secure Software Development Landscape — Mark Sherman
- Security Requirements Engineering — Chris Alberts
- Secure Coding Best Practices — Bob Shelia
- Continuous Integration (Secure DevOps) — Hasan Yasar
- Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure — Chris King
April 11, 2016 1:00 — 4:15 pm ET
It’s online event. Reserve your seat now (free) by this link.